MAKE nordic Our Table Lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Immerse your home in the timeless elegance of MAKE nordic's OUR Table Lamp, a creation by Danish architect Rune Krojgaard, inspired by the delicate beauty of spring flowers. Balancing contemporary design with Nordic charm, the OUR lamp series effortlessly integrates into your living spaces, casting the perfect light in your office, living room, or bedroom, creating a cohesive aesthetic when paired with other exquisite pendants from the same series.
Crafted with precision and thoughtful material choices, the OUR lamp features a harmonious interplay between warm oak wood and hand-blown opal glass. The juxtaposition of these materials not only complements your Nordic home but also adds a tactile quality to the lamp's design, reminiscent of a spring flower about to unfold.
CE-approved and meticulously designed, the OUR lamp is a stunning addition that brings both style and functionality to your living spaces for years to come.
|Overall diameter of fitting (cm)
|Overall height (cm)
|Quantity of bulbs required
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.