Limited Edition CH24 Soft by Ilse Crawford
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Limited Edition Ilse Crawford CH24 Wishbone Chair by Hans J. Wegner and Ilse Crawford for Carl Hansen & Søn In celebration of Hans J. Wegner's design legacy and over 70 years of collaboration with Carl Hansen & Søn, internationally acclaimed designer Ilse Crawford has brought the renowned CH24 Wishbone chair into the 21st century with a new carefully curated contemporary colour palette. Inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs, the Wishbone chair offers comfort and stability as well as a distinctive aesthetic and beautiful form.
The chair features an intricate hand-woven paper cord seat and a characteristic ‘Y’-shaped frame which combine for durability and comfort. Expertly capturing the essence of modern Danish design, the Wishbone is viewed by many as the perfect chair. Rich non-toxic, water-based paints have been specially selected to provide the chair with added depth and complexity, allowing the natural beauty of the FSC™-certified oak wood grain to shine through.
Not only a beautiful collector's piece, the Limited Edition Ilse Crawford CH24 Wishbone chair combines excellent comfort and exquisite design, ideal for dining rooms, offices, bedrooms and living rooms. Available in nine limited edition colours.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible!
- We use DPD next day delivery for ALL of our parcels.
- Once they’ve collected your order from us, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery every step of the way!
- Our delivery charges ONLY apply to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note this can increase to 10 working days during the sale periods.
- If your order is not available for immediate dispatch, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If this is too long of a wait, we will happily refund your order.
- Click & Collect is available in any of our showroom locations or our warehouse for FREE.
Pick up your order in London, Kent, Bath or Ludlow.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing a return can take up to 14 days.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.