CH24 Wishbone chair - Isle Crawford Special Edition
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Limited Edition Ilse Crawford CH24 Wishbone Chair by Hans J. Wegner and Ilse Crawford for Carl Hansen & Søn In celebration of Hans J. Wegner's design legacy and over 70 years of collaboration with Carl Hansen & Søn, internationally acclaimed designer Ilse Crawford has brought the renowned CH24 Wishbone chair into the 21st century with a new carefully curated contemporary colour palette. Inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs, the Wishbone chair offers comfort and stability as well as a distinctive aesthetic and beautiful form.
The chair features an intricate hand-woven paper cord seat and a characteristic ‘Y’-shaped frame which combine for durability and comfort. Expertly capturing the essence of modern Danish design, the Wishbone is viewed by many as the perfect chair. Rich non-toxic, water-based paints have been specially selected to provide the chair with added depth and complexity, allowing the natural beauty of the FSC™-certified oak wood grain to shine through.
Not only a beautiful collector's piece, the Limited Edition Ilse Crawford CH24 Wishbone chair combines excellent comfort and exquisite design, ideal for dining rooms, offices, bedrooms and living rooms. Available in nine limited edition colours.
If you want to find out more about the Wishbone Collection, click here
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.