Kiro ceramic wall lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Ceramic Pendant Lamp designed and handmade by Patricia Lobo. Its simple and balanced shape and its reflected light make this lamp a remarkable decorative piece. This model can be used directly in a wall electricity spot or alternatively with textile electric cord, plug and switch. This wall lamp fits perfectly whether in a simple hallway or in a more intimate space or bedroom. Hand-painted, each colour offers nuances that make each piece unique. All products are crafted with great attention to details and glazed with a colour developed and tested over time.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible!
- We use DPD next day delivery for ALL of our parcels.
- Once they’ve collected your order from us, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery every step of the way!
- Our delivery charges ONLY apply to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note this can increase to 10 working days during the sale periods.
- If your order is not available for immediate dispatch, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If this is too long of a wait, we will happily refund your order.
- Click & Collect is available in any of our showroom locations or our warehouse for FREE.
Pick up your order in London, Kent, Bath or Ludlow.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Processing a return can take up to 14 days.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.