Kartell Victoria Ghost Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Kartell Victoria Ghost Chair is a chair designed with classic lines and a modern twist. The rounded back of this chair recalls the shape of antique medallions, while the linear and geometric seat gives it a contemporary edge. Made from transparent or coloured polycarbonate in a single injection mould, the Victoria Ghost Chair is robust and weather-resistant, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings.
This charismatic product is an elegant and versatile addition to any space. Its technological know-how is a testament to Kartell's expertise in creating world-renowned furniture pieces. Designed by the innovative architect and product designer Philippe Starck, this Neoclassical-style chair has become a modern cult classic. Its slim oval back is pared down into one single moulding of crystal-clear polycarbonate, giving it a transparent, 'ghost' appearance. Polycarbonate is a highly durable and practical material that is easy to clean.
These chairs can be stacked, making them perfect for smaller spaces. Philippe Starck is a legend of modern design, and this chair is yet another example of his bold reworkings of everyday objects. Add some charm and personality to your surroundings with the Kartell Victoria Ghost Chair - the perfectly elegant addition to any setting.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.
- Otis Dining ChairFrom £365.00
- Knoll Bertoia molded shell side chairFrom £324.00
- Gubi Daumiller Dining Armchair£599.00
- Kartell Louis Ghost ChairFrom £314.00