Kartell Masters chair with metalliclic finish
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Experience the perfect combination of innovative design and practicality with the Kartell Masters chair. This stunning piece of furniture is an homage to classic 20th century chairs, reworked and reinterpreted by the creative genius of Philippe Starck. The Masters Chair is the perfect blend of iconic styles, combining the unmistakable silhouettes of "Serie 7" by Arne Jacobsen, the "Tulip Armchair" by Eero Saarinen, and the "Eiffel Chair" by Charles Eames into a sinuous hybrid that is both original and attractive.
Available in a range of metallic finishes, including chrome, gold, copper, and titanium, this chair is sure to add an extra special effect to any room. The Masters chair is a must-have for anyone who appreciates good design. It is a thought-provoking piece that combines the best features of three iconic chairs into one cohesive and visually stunning piece. The branch-like loops and innovative construction are typical of a Philippe Starck design, while the classic Thonet bentwood chair style adds a touch of Parisian cafe charm.
The metallic finishes elevate the chair even further, adding a touch of glamour and sophistication to any interior space. Practicality is at the heart of the Kartell Masters Chair's design. It is light, stackable, and suitable for outdoor use, making it a versatile addition to any home or commercial space. The roomy and comfortable seat is perfect for use as a dining chair, and the fascinating back design creates a sense of fullness and empty spaces that is both intriguing and inviting.
The Masters Chair is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture that is sure to become a conversation starter in any setting, especially when finished in one of the stunning metallic options.
|Overall Height (cm)||83|
|Front to Back (cm)||55|
|Seat height (cm)||46|
|Arm height (cm)||66|
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.
- Miss Holly chairFrom £935.00
- Sture armchairFrom £1,135.00
- PLAY armchair tubeFrom £869.00
- Eames DSW fibreglass side chairFrom £815.00