IXA Reading floor light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Artemide IXA Reading floor lamp is a masterpiece of design created in collaboration with Foster+Partners. With its simple, soft lines and classic appearance, this floor lamp combines flexibility, functionality, and quality, showcasing a deliberate choice of reduction and simplification. It is an embodiment of functional and sustainable intelligence, making it an inviting addition to any space.
The IXA Reading floor lamp is part of a comprehensive and versatile family of lighting solutions. At its core is a spherical head that offers a remarkable 360° freedom of movement. Separating the electrical cable from the mechanism, the IXA head is ingeniously connected to the structure through a magnet, allowing it to rotate freely and cast its handy light in any desired direction.
Drawing inspiration from the dynamic sculptures of Alexander Calder, the design of the IXA Reading floor lamp captures the essence of "elegant balance" through precision engineering. It is a complete and transversal family, featuring an adjustable spherical head, rods, and counterweights. This intelligent and scalable principle enables the IXA family to expand with the addition of new versions. With different lighting needs in mind, a larger head is combined with newly calibrated wall and ceiling structures to achieve perfect weight balance and illuminate spaces with grace.
The IXA Reading floor lamp is the epitome of functional, productive, and sustainable intelligence. It showcases the expertise of solid design and highlights the shared commitment to sustainable design between Artemide and Foster+Partners. At every stage of product development, sustainability remains an essential element, resulting in a timeless project that can be reinterpreted in countless situations for long-lasting performance—a true foundation of sustainability.
Discover the beauty of flexibility, functionality, and quality with the Artemide IXA Reading floor lamp. Its understated elegance, dynamic lighting capabilities, and timeless design make it a remarkable addition to your space, allowing you to become the author of your own illuminated environment. Experience the harmonious interplay between light and space, and enjoy the enduring beauty of this sustainable lighting solution.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.