GUBI Stemlite Table Lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Stemlite table lamp is a grandiose lighting element that delights with its stylish nature. Due to its simple elegance, the lamp harmonizes perfectly with various interior styles. Because not only at home Stemlite is a truly beautiful sight, but also in the hotel industry it finds appeal through its timelessness. Also, the frosted glass shade, which is mounted on the graceful lamp frame, provides a pleasant glare-free light and creates an appealing feel-good atmosphere. Stemlite Table Lamp by Bill Curry for Gubi.
Originally designed in 1962, this ‘total look’ lamp was an innovative rethinking of the traditional lamp and captured the zeitgeist of West Coast America of the 1960s. Combining new techniques, bold aesthetics and a pioneering approach to modular design, the Stemlite became an iconic symbol of this optimistic era. And it is these same attributes which make the Stemlite just as relevant today for home, commercial or hospitality settings. Consisting of a frosted glass globe where underneath is a simple rotary dimmer. Similar to the rest of the Stemlite family this table lamp is simple and slender and the tulip stem is available in Black Chrome, Red Black and Pebble Grey.
Also available in more heights. This is the 42cm version - please contact the store for more info. The Stemlite table lamp is a part of the brand new Stemlite collection, a range that has been rediscovered and reissued by owner and creative director Jacob Gubi. Originally designed by Bill Curry in 1962, he wanted to create a lamp that was a self-contained unit, comprising of one piece. With a background in aerospace, Curry was inspired and captured the essence of the space age, creating a table lamp with a rounded silhouette and appealing lampshade.
The Stemlite table lamp was renowned at the time and beacuse of its innovation even featured on the set of the original Star Trek TV series. Now brought back to the modern era and user, this table lamp is available in 2 sizes and in 3 chic colours, black chrome, black red and pebble grey, which enhance the original form whilst updating it for a contemporary eye. The glass shade diffuses the light source, creating a warm and soft glow which will fill the room.
Use in many settings to bring a vintage touch and iconic design feat to your interior.
|Product weight (kg)||3.5|
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.