GUBI Pacha Lounge Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Immerse yourself in the timeless allure of the Pacha Lounge Chair, an iconic creation by the legendary French designer, Pierre Paulin. Crafted in 1975, this chair is a testament to Paulin's ability to seamlessly blend elegance with the dynamic design spirit of its era. Breaking away from the rigidity of post-war aesthetics, Paulin infused the Pacha Lounge Chair with rounded forms, raised delicately on its base, and adorned with stitching lines that add a touch of inclination and sophistication.
Experience a revolutionary approach to living with the Pacha Lounge Chair as it stands as a pioneering embodiment of low-level living. Paulin discarded conventional chair legs, ushering in a modern way of sitting on the floor that remains relevant today. The curvaceous, whimsical, and organic shapes of the chair are not just aesthetic choices—they are meticulously designed to cradle the body, offering unparalleled comfort and cosiness. This chair is more than a piece of furniture; it is a functional work of art that breathes life and character into any interior setting, both then and now.
Step into a world where comfort reigns supreme, and design transcends time. The Pacha Lounge Chair is not just a vintage relic; it is an honest and functional masterpiece that continues to captivate contemporary spaces, embodying the essence of style and comfort that withstands the test of time. Elevate your living space with this iconic piece that exudes sophistication and invites you to embrace a new era of relaxation and design aesthetic.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.