Glossy Table lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Glossy table lamp is designed by the renowned Danish designer Maria Berntsen. This lamp is the perfect example of Nordic minimalism, with its exclusive materials of marble, brushed steel, and opal white glass. The Glossy table lamp is a stunning addition to any space, adding an elegant touch to your living room or office.
The opal white glass of the Glossy table lamp emits a soft, diffused light, creating a cozy and comfortable ambiance. This lamp is not only visually appealing but also highly functional, with a bulb base of E27 and an IP degree of IP20. The Glossy table lamp is made primarily of marble, a unique natural material that results in each lamp having its own charming variations in lines, colors, and patterns. Additionally, the lamp's surface material is a high-quality textile, adding a further touch of luxury to the design.
The Glossy table lamp is a non-dimmable lamp with a maximum bulb wattage of 15W and a switch placement on the cable. The cable is a lengthy 250 cm, allowing for versatile placement in your space.
Choose the Glossy table lamp for its sophisticated and elegant design, exclusive materials, and soft diffused light. With its stunning combination of marble, brushed steel, and opal white glass, this lamp is a must-have for any contemporary and stylish interior design.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.