Flos Luminator Floor Light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Flos Luminator Floor Light is a multi-award-winning classic designed in 1954 by Achille Castiglioni and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni. A true embodiment of functional minimalism, this Italian design icon features a slender cylinder stem perched on three delicate metal legs, supporting a bulb and diffuser that cast an indirect ambient light. Standing at an impressive height of 189cm with a diameter of 60cm, the Luminator floor lamp is available in five statement hues: anthracite, blue, white, red and yellow.
Crafted from high-quality metal, this floor light is designed to last and comes with a foot switch on the cable for easy operation. The Luminator floor lamp is compatible with an E27 LED reflector lamp (sold separately) and has a cable length of 2.8m. With an IP20 rating, you can rest assured that this lamp is safe for indoor use.
The Luminator floor lamp is the mother of all floor lamps, making it the perfect addition to any contemporary interior. The original pioneer of upcycling, this timeless design has been reintroduced in four striking pop colors, including the classic Castiglioni red and blue, as well as shades of white, black and yellow. With over 60 years of memorable career spanning Achille Castiglioni has gifted the world of design with an exceptional legacy, and the Luminator floor lamp is a testament to his and Pier Giacomo's design prowess.
The Luminator floor lamp has won numerous accolades, including the prestigious Compasso d'Oro, and for good reason. The Castiglioni brothers' aim was to find a form of minimal design that would allow the object to fulfill its required functions. With Luminator, they achieved this goal and more. The design is streamlined and clarified, focusing on ergonomics and functionality, while maintaining exemplary simplicity and attention to detail.
Bring home the Flos Luminator Floor Light today and elevate the style quotient of your living space.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.