One of the founding fathers of American modernism, George Nelson is most well-known for his over 130 innovative clock designs and his creation of Bubble Lamps which are now displayed in the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Born in 1908, he studied architecture at Yale, and subsequently secured a placement at the American Academy in Rome where he became acquainted with the major architectural works and leading protagonists of modernism. An experience that would forever dictate his life. From 1945-1972 he was asked to be the Director of Design for Herman Miller, and, in doing so, became the pioneering force of American mid-century design.
To find out more about this designer, click here!
Showing 23 Products
- 25% offYUH floor lampRRP £660.00 From £495.00
- 25% offYUH table lampRRP £605.00 From £453.75
- 25% offYUH wall lightRRP £510.00 From £382.50
- Saucer pendantFrom £505.00
- Bubble Pear pendantFrom £548.00
- TS deskFrom £1,521.00
- TS coffee table - black frameFrom £999.00
- TS coffee table - brass frameFrom £1,199.00
- Beetle bar / counter stoolFrom £599.00
- Epic coffee table - steelFrom £1,299.00
- Cigar crisscross pendantFrom £551.00
- Pear crisscross pendantFrom £609.00
- Bubble wall lightFrom £735.00
- Ball crisscross pendantFrom £551.00
- Triple bubble pendantFrom £1,896.00
- Cigar Bubble pendantFrom £505.00
- Saucer Crisscross pendantFrom £551.00
- Bell pendant£2,329.00
- Ball Bubble pendantFrom £505.00