Davey Exterior Bracket light 60W
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Illuminate your outdoor space with the classic design and durability of the Davey Exterior Bracket Light. This stylish and robust light fixture is the perfect addition to your porch, patio or garden. Made in the UK using traditional methods and an IP54 rating, this light is beautifully crafted and durable.
Crafted from high-quality materials, the Davey Exterior Bracket Light is designed to withstand the elements and endure through the years. The solid brass construction is finished with a weathered or polished finish for a timeless look that complements any outdoor décor.
With a 60W bulb capacity, the Davey Exterior Bracket Light provides ample light for your outdoor activities while creating a warm and inviting ambiance. The angled shade design allows for precise light placement, while the glass diffuser helps to evenly distribute the light for a soft, welcoming glow.
Easy to install and maintain, this exterior bracket light is a versatile and functional addition to your outdoor lighting collection. It can be mounted on any wall or post, making it ideal for entrances, walkways, or outdoor living areas.
Experience the quality and style of Davey Lighting with the Exterior Bracket Light, and add a touch of sophistication and charm to your outdoor space.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.