CPH 250 coffee table
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Enhance your living space with the understated elegance of the Hay CPH 250 Deux Coffee Table, a modern update on the classic coffee table designed by the Bouroullec brothers. Embodying a minimalist and sophisticated appeal, this table is perfect for both public and private settings, adding a touch of contemporary flair to any room.
The CPH 250 Deux Coffee Table shares the characteristic angled legs of the Copenhague range, reflecting a harmonious blend of functionality and aesthetics. Crafted with care and sustainability in mind, the table features a solid beech or oak frame, exuding natural beauty and durability. Its plywood tabletop is fortified with different Nanolaminate color options, providing a fresh and modern touch to the overall design.
Choose between two stylish styles: the small table boasting a circular top with three legs, and the large table featuring a rectangular top with four legs. The versatility of the CPH 250 Deux Coffee Table allows you to use it in various ways, whether as a captivating coffee table in your living room or as a sophisticated low table in a waiting area.
Crafted with the environment in mind, the CPH 250 coffee table is EU-ecolabelled and constructed from FSC-certified wood. The water-based lacquer adds a touch of sophistication and is a testament to its sustainable design.
The tabletop surface, made from a new nanotechnology-based laminate, offers an ultra-matt finish with a soft touch that is both anti-fingerprint and easily cleanable, ensuring its timeless beauty even with everyday use.
Available in a range of FSC certified frame finishes, including untreated beech, water-base lacquered in solid beech in ink black, pearl white, or stone grey, as well as water-base lacquered in solid oak, the CPH 250 Deux Coffee Table offers you options to match your interior style.
Measuring 120cm in length, 60cm in depth, and standing at 39cm in height, the CPH 250 Deux Coffee Table perfectly combines style and functionality. Whether you desire a compact or larger coffee table, the CPH 250 Deux offers a timeless addition to your home, elevating your living space with its clean, modern design. Experience the minimalist charm and sustainable beauty of the CPH 250 Deux Coffee Table and enjoy its versatile allure in any setting.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.