CLICK Position chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Click Position Chair from Houe is the ultimate outdoor seating solution for those looking for style and comfort. Designed by Henrik Pedersen, this chair is part of the Click collection and is made to provide excellent cushion-free comfort with its precisely composed plastic lamellas.
The chair's adjustable backrest feature allows you to sit back and relax or enjoy a panoramic view from a distance. It has 7 positions, with the first being more upright than the Click Dining Chair. You can customize the chair's look by changing or mixing the different lamella colors, which can be easily clicked on and off. The chair comes in 13 colors, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
The Click Position Chair is made with a powder-coated grey metal frame, a seat of plastic lamellas, and two armrests in bamboo. It measures H:45/106 x D:58 x W:60 cm, making it the perfect size for any outdoor space. Whether you want to place it on your terrace, balcony or in your garden, this chair is sure to impress.
This outdoor chair is suitable for both adults and children, making it an excellent addition to your family's outdoor seating. Its sleek and modern design will add a touch of elegance to your outdoor area. Choose your favorite color and enjoy the comfort and style of the Click Position Chair.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.