Charles and Ray Eames
Considered the most influential designers of the 20th century, husband-and-wife duo, Charles & Ray Eames forever changed the way the public would view furniture. Born in 1907 and 1912 respectively, Charles & Ray Eames were already on their way to illustrious personal careers before getting married in 1941 and establishing an office together.
To this day, their designs are known for their unique synergy: simple yet sophisticated, functional yet playful, minimal yet refreshingly modern. In 1957 their work was licensed to European design house, Vitra, and continues to be sold under the company.
View as Grid List
Showing 11 Products
- Eames lounge chair with ottomanFrom £5,860.00
- Eames DSW fibreglass side chairFrom £815.00
- Eames DSX fibreglass chairFrom £615.00
- Eames RAR plastic rocking chairFrom £670.00
- Eames RAR fibreglass rocking chairFrom £1,055.00
- Eames DAR fibreglass armchairFrom £845.00
- Eames DSW plastic side chairFrom £480.00
- Eames DSR plastic side chairFrom £330.00
- Eames DSR fiberglass side chairFrom £665.00
- Eames DAR plastic armchairFrom £460.00
- Eames DKR wire chairFrom £485.00