Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Carl Hansen CH88T Chair, designed by Hans J. Wegner, is a beautifully crafted and versatile dining chair that seamlessly blends industrial steel and natural wood. Wegner's expertise in creating minimalist designs with playful softness is evident in the elegant upturned ends of the steam-bent backrest, which provide a comfortable place to rest your forearms when seated. The chair's oval wooden seat is supported by a sleek metal frame, making it a perfect addition to modern dining spaces.
Initially designed by Wegner as a prototype with colored legs, the CH88T Chair was first displayed at the international Helsingborg Exhibition in Sweden in 1955. Decades later, Carl Hansen & Søn brought this stunning design to life to commemorate Wegner's centennial in 2014.
The CH88T Chair is not only beautiful, but also highly functional. Its stackable design allows for easy storage, making it an ideal choice for compact dining spaces or flexible layouts. The chair is available in a range of finishes for the seat and backrest, including beech, oak, and smoked oil, while the frame can be chosen in either stainless steel or black powder-coated steel.
The CH88T Chair is a timeless and elegant addition to any dining room. Its versatility and beautiful craftsmanship make it the perfect choice for those looking to add a touch of minimalist style to their home.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.