Buster + Punch Forked pendant light with shade
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Elevate your interior space to new heights of style and sophistication with the Forked Pendant Light by Buster + Punch. Buster + Punch is renowned for its commitment to pushing the boundaries of design, and the Forked Pendant exemplifies this ethos perfectly. Crafted through a meticulous process that combines machined and cast solid metal, all meticulously refined by hand, this pendant light is a true work of art.
The Forked Pendant features distinctive B+P cast forked detailing and the brand's signature diamond-cut linear knurling, adding a touch of industrial elegance to any room. With its handblown opal glass globe, it not only illuminates your space but also creates a soft, inviting ambient light that sets the mood for any occasion. Buster + Punch, a design studio based in London, has gained international acclaim for its innovative approach to lighting and interior accessories.
Their commitment to craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every aspect of the Forked Pendant Light. This extraordinary piece not only enhances your living space but also showcases the fusion of artistry and functionality that Buster + Punch is celebrated for. Elevate your home decor with the Forked Pendant Light and experience the perfect blend of machined precision, handcrafted refinement, and distinctive design.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.