A mid-century classic, the Nelson Bubble Lamp was first designed by George Nelson in 1947 and produced by Howard Miller from 1950 until 1979. Ultimately available in a range of stunning elemental shapes and sizes, the Bubble Lamp has recently been reissued to the original specifications, using the original Howard Miller tooling.
A design so iconic it is part of the permanent collection of the MoMA in New York. Holloways of Ludlow are proud to be able to provide this lamp in a variety of shapes and styles, from pendants to wall lights. Let this 1930's designer lighting brighten up your space.
View as Grid List
Showing 14 Products
- Cigar crisscross pendantFrom £551.00
- Saucer Crisscross pendantFrom £551.00
- Ball crisscross pendantFrom £551.00
- Bubble Pear pendantFrom £548.00
- Ball Bubble pendantFrom £505.00
- Cigar Bubble pendantFrom £505.00
- Saucer pendantFrom £505.00
- Triple bubble pendantFrom £1,896.00
- Bubble wall lightFrom £735.00
- Pear crisscross pendantFrom £609.00
- Bell pendant£2,329.00