Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Barrow Pouf from Ethnicraft is the epitome of cosy comfort, making it the perfect addition to any living space. Crafted with exquisite Italian fabrics, this pouf not only adds a touch of elegance but also creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
Designed by the renowned Jacques Deneef, this easy-to-style piece effortlessly combines functionality with style. With its versatile design and range of hues, the Barrow Pouf allows you to effortlessly match it with your existing decor.
Choose from four stunning colour options including Pine Green, Off White, Copper, and Ginger, allowing you to find the perfect shade to complement your space.
Available in two sizes, the Barrow Pouf provides flexibility for your seating needs. The Low size features a seat height of 35cm and a diameter of 60cm, while the High size offers a seat height of 40cm and a diameter of 40cm.
Whether you need additional seating for an indoor gathering or a cosy spot to rest your feet, this pouf is designed to meet your needs in style. Experience the comfort and style of the Barrow Pouf from Ethnicraft. With its luxurious Italian fabrics, range of colours, and thoughtful design, this pouf is sure to be a desirable and eye-catching addition to any living space.
Create a relaxed and inviting atmosphere while adding a touch of elegance to your home with this versatile and charming piece of furniture.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.