Arte Biennale Stool
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Nikari Arte Biennale Stool is a luxurious piece of solid wood design that was originally created for the Architectural Biennale of Venice in 2014. Weighing over 40 kilograms, it's a true statement piece that can serve a number of purposes. As a stool, it's a perfect height for seating, while its solid wood construction makes it suitable for use as a low side table. Alternatively, it can simply be enjoyed as an effective art object that will inspire conversations for years to come.
Part of Nikari's Arte family of goods, the Arte Biennale Stool showcases the natural beauty of solid oak with a natural grain and unique variations. The surface is treated with a natural wood oil mix that enhances the wood's raw qualities.
Founded in 1967, Nikari is a manufacturer of sustainable wooden furniture. The Biennale Stool is a sophisticated version of the homely stool found in Finnish cottages or homes. It's made of solid oak, is bigger and heavier, and carefully finished and polished, making it a timeless addition to any space.
Measuring approximately 320-350mm in width, 270-300mm in depth, and 450mm in height, the Nikari Arte Biennale Stool is a simple yet striking design that showcases the beauty of natural materials.
|Overall Height (cm)
|Front to Back (cm)
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.