Arcipelago ta, Maiorca Table Lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Add a touch of luxury to your home with the Arcipelago ta, Maiorca Table Lamp. Part of the stunning new collection from luxury lighting specialists, Contardi, this table lamp is sure to impress. The Arcipelago collection is comprised of beautiful suspension and table lights, each featuring a shade made of fire-resistant Trevira CS fringes and a polished brass body.
The customised LED and dimmable plate provides a warm and inviting glow, perfect for setting the mood in any room. Designed by Servomuto for Italian lighting brand Contardi, the hand-made fringed Arcipelago Majorca table lamp is inspired by the contours of a typical archipelago. The acrylic and silk fringes cascade from a polished brass frame to create sensuous organic shapes that are sure to delight. Produced using techniques originally developed in the 18th century and reinterpreted by skilled craftspeople working on traditional wooden looms, this table lamp is a true masterpiece.
Available in a kaleidoscopic range of colours, the Arcipelago ta, Maiorca Table Lamp is a must-have for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The customised dimmable LED bulb has three intensity levels can be regulated through a three-phase dimmer switch on the base, allowing you to create the perfect ambiance in any room. Complete the look with the matching Arcipelago pendant light for a cohesive and sophisticated interior design.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.