A line mirror
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The stunning A Line Mirror from Form & Refine is the perfect addition to any modern home. With its sleek and minimalist design, this full-length mirror is a must-have for those seeking a touch of sophistication in their decor. Crafted from solid European oak and mirror glass, this mirror is not only beautiful but also durable and long-lasting.
Designed by Herman Studio in 2020, the A Line Mirror boasts rhombus-shaped legs that provide a unique detail to the mirror's overall aesthetic. The larger solid piece of wood at the base of the mirror adds a sense of individual craftsmanship, making this piece truly one-of-a-kind. With an oiled, white oiled, or black stained finish, the A Line Mirror is easy to maintain and will remain a timeless piece in your home for years to come.
But it's not just the design that makes the A Line Mirror so desirable. With a weight of 16.2 kg / 35.7 Ib, this mirror stays firmly in place without the need for any fixings, making it a versatile piece that can be placed in any room in the house. And, as it comes pre-assembled, it's ready to use straight out of the box!
In addition to its stunning design and practicality, the A Line Mirror is also environmentally friendly, being FSC certified. This mirror is sure to be a hit with those searching for the perfect dressing room or wardrobe mirror. So why wait? Enhance your home with the A Line Mirror today!
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.