Delivery & returns
We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible! You should have your item(s) within 3-5 working days from the time you place your order, but please be aware that this may increase to 10 working days during busy periods. We offer a huge range of items in many options and finishes. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot keep stock of every combination and, on occasion, this means your order may not be ready for immediate despatch. If this occurs we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If this is too long we will happily refund your order.
Our delivery charges ONLY apply to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional delivery charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK such as the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, the Western Isles, certain parts of the Highlands and any offshore islands. We recommend that all overseas customers call us to discuss their order and delivery charges before placing an order. We reserve the right to charge delivery for clearance or sale items which will be advised before purchase.
NOTE: Please do not book any trades’ people to fit goods ordered from us until you have received the items. Goods can be delayed to us from our suppliers. As we use a third-party shipper, it is also difficult for us to totally guarantee that a delivery will reach its destination on time after it has left us. We do NOT accept any responsibility for costs relating to the late delivery of products ordered from us.
All of our parcels travel with DPD on next day delivery. We try our best to ship everything that we have stock of in a timely fashion. There may be rare instances where this is not possible if you are in an area that may be harder to reach. If this is the case, please email us at customerservice@
Click & Collect
Order Online, and Collect in Any of Our Showrooms or Our Warehouse for Free
Our free Click & Collect service lets you pick up your order at a time and place that suits you.
Valid for all online orders, this service is completely free of charge. For items in-stock it normally takes 5-7 working days. For items that are not in stock, we will email you with the estimated time of arrival.
How does it work?
When you place an order with us, you will have the option to select where you would like to collect your order from. Choose your nearest Click & Collect location, and proceed with your payment.
Items are available for collection 5-6 days a week depending on our individual showroom and warehouse opening times.
We will send you an email or call you by phone once the item is ready to collect.
When can I pick up my order?
We will send you an email or call you by phone once your order is ready to collect.
Please do not come to pick up your order until you have received communication from us as it may not be ready yet.
Where do I collect my order?
When placing your order, you will be given the option to select which Click & Collect location you would like to pick up your order from. We list all of our locations on our website in case you are unsure as to where to go.
Who can collect my order?
We ask that you collect your order in person. Please make sure you bring some form of valid ID and preferably, your order confirmation email.
What if I forget to collect or am delayed?
All Click & Collect orders will be held at your chosen location for up to 14 days.
Any orders not collected within this time will be returned to our warehouse, and you will be contacted for a refund.
We conform with the Distance Selling Regulations and all goods can be returned if they do not meet your requirements. However, the following conditions apply:
- Returned goods must be received by us within 14 days of receipt of goods. We may not accept goods returned outside of these time limits or, in certain circumstances, we may issue a credit note. This is at the discretion of Holloways of Ludlow.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, instructions and must be in perfect condition. A refund will not be made unless all of these conditions are met.
- Goods must not be used in any way. This includes lighting which, once fitted, cannot be returned.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return to us, taking out insurance if required.
- Special postage charges to the customer and the return postage will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return, issue a credit note or apply re-stock charges for special order items.
- Processing a return will take up to 14 days.
Holloways of Ludlow
Unit 4 Coder Road
Ludlow Business Park