We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible and ideally within 10 working days of placing your order. We offer a huge range of items and, in particular, many options and finishes. Unfortunately this means that we cannot keep stock of every combination and, on occasion, this means your order may not be ready for immediate despatch. If this occurs we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. If this is too long we will be only too happy to refund your order. Our delivery charges ONLY apply to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional delivery charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK such as the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Island, Shetland, the Western Isles and certain parts of the Highlands. We recommend that all overseas customers call us to discuss their order and delivery charges before placing an order. Free delivery is available on all full priced lighting orders, we reserve the right to charge delivery for clearance or sale items which will be advised before purchase.
NOTE: Please do not book any trades’ people to fit goods ordered from us until you have received the items. Goods can be delayed to us from our suppliers. Using a third party shipper it is also difficult for us to totally guarantee that a delivery will reach its destination on time after it has left us. We do NOT accept any responsibility for costs relating to the late delivery of products ordered from us
All of our parcels travel with DPD on next day delivery. We try our best to ship everything that we have stock of in a timely fashion. There may be rare instances where this is not possible if you are in an area that may be harder to reach. Please contact us via email or telephone is this is the case and we will see what can be done.
Free Shipping over £50: Our free shipping charges are calculated based on the items in your basket including VAT and excluding the shipping costs. So the items in your basket must total £50 including VAT or more in order to qualify for free shipping. Free shipping applies to lighting orders delivered to mainland UK only. Radiators, furniture and other heavy items such as sinks and baths are excluded from this promotion as they require special handling.
We reserve the right to cancel orders up until the point of delivery.
We conform with the Distance Selling Regulations and all goods can be returned if they do not meet your requirements. However, the following conditions apply:
- Returned goods must be received by us within 14 days of receipt of goods. We may not accept goods returned outside of these time limits or, in certain circumstances, we may issue a credit note. This is at the discretion of Holloways of Ludlow.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, instructions and must be in perfect condition. A refund will not be made unless all of these conditions are met.
- Goods must not be used in any way. This includes lighting which, once fitted, cannot be returned.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us and must take responsibility for their safe return to us, taking out insurance if required.
- Postage to the customer and the return postage will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return, issue a credit note or apply re-stock charges for special order items.
Holloways of Ludlow
Unit 4 Coder Road,
Ludlow Business Park