101 Copenhagen Toe Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Step into the future of comfort and style with the Toe Chair by 101 Copenhagen. Inspired by the bold and futuristic design of the 70s space age, this lounge chair is a true masterpiece of aesthetics and comfort. Its sculptural design is a visual treat, with a thick fluted upholstery that seamlessly flows from the seat to the back, creating a linear and voluminous shape that demands attention.
Experience the freedom of relaxed seating with the open form of the Toe Chair, inviting you to lounge with ease. The clever combination of various foams ensures an exceptional level of comfort that you'll appreciate every time you sit down. This chair doesn't just offer comfort; it's an artful addition to any space.
Choose from four distinct upholstery options to match your style and needs. Linen Chalk offers a natural and textured appearance, while Off-White Bouclé adds a touch of chic tactile luxury. If you crave softness and warmth, the Off-White Sheepskin option is perfect. For practicality in everyday life, Sunproof Taupe provides resistance against stains, sunlight, and water. Elevate your living space with the Toe Chair light, a statement piece that effortlessly blends the past and the future in one stunning design.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.